Thursday, June 10, 2010

Living at scott blog #1

living in the Scott hall dorms was very interesting with the variety of activities and people there. It was great meeting new people and making Friends. At first I think most students was very nervous or only talk to people they know. But some of the students were very enthusiastic and open minded. Those students were able to start conversations and help the other students to open up more.

I enjoy all of the activities that I have done with my Friends. My friends and I had to work hard as a team to complete the team trust course and ride down the zip-line. The hilarious conversation in the cafeteria every day. I like living with other people because we all help each when doing homework and it introduce me to three other people. Living in the Scott Hall is the funnest experience I have had in this program and I am excited to complete the program and succeed

No comments:

Post a Comment