Tuesday, June 29, 2010

blog # 4

Every one has a role model in there life that is very important to them. I don't have a role model, but the person who impact my life is my brother Lukas; my younger brother. With out him I could have been someone else. My brother is a year younger than me and much taller than me too. But he has one big flaw he is autistic to a small degree. He gets very angry easily and he would start fighting and arguing with anyone who is near him.
I had to learn how to patient when it comes to Lukas. When I ask him if I could use the computer or play video game he always reply no and he complain or insult me, so I would negotiate if I could play an hour later and I would do something else. Another time he would go to my room break my belonging and make a mess. Then I would start cleaning up and say nothing to my brother.
I also learn how to be adaptive from Lukas. Lukas reactions is very unpredictable and it makes it hard talking to him. like When we are in the same room I was minding my own business and suddenly Lukas would just get angry and he would complain that I did something to him. So I would leave the room and he would calm down. Sometimes he would be angry with me or my other brothers because he had bad day at school. I would stay calm and try to get him talk what happen to our mom.
The most important thing I learned from Lukas is respect. Even though he is very disrespectful to me. For a while he was bullied and he would throw a tantrum, while every else on the play ground laugh at him. It was awful he could not help his reaction and I would try and stop the bully. I always imagine him going school everyday being teased and I respect him for that having the guts to go though that the bully and the insults everyday in grade school.
My brother is someone I learn from without him I would not be patient, adaptive, and respectful person. My brother may hate me, but he is the only person who impact my daily life and make me the person who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment