Tuesday, June 22, 2010

blog #3

When I was four I had a disease and in the hospital for months. The disease is called emphamihema is when mucus builds up in the lungs. I almost died, but I survived. When I got out of the hospital it felt that God gave me a second chance of living and I decided to be a doctor so I can save another person. A free-ride scholarship will help me be a step closer to achieve my goals. I know I must be diligent and adaptive to get the free-ride scholarship.

I have to be diligent in all of my work. When ever it is at working in school doing homework, i always check my work. I study weeks before the test and have my parents test me. At school if there is any extra credit points I take it and finish it. Somtimes when working hard the situation may change, so I have to change too.

Being adaptive play an important role when talking to people. I learn this from the Monroe Meyer Institute Program LCT this program helps socialize and become friends with autistic kids. Sometime it is very hard to talk to them because I do not know how they will react. So I have to be understanding and compromise when the autistic person is angry. Other times I have to be patient when talking because they have a lot to say.


This is a life time chance for me to accomplish my goal. I am diligent on my work and I am adaptive to any situation. I will put the time and the effort to get the free-ride scholar.

No comments:

Post a Comment